Terms of Booking
Terms of Booking
Online Terms & Conditions – Pefkos Cars
- Drivers must be a minimum of 20 years old and have held a full driving license (European or International) for a minimum of 6 months.
- We are unable to accept International Driving License without the necessary driving permit.
- Please ensure that all personal details entered are correct. It is the drivers’ responsibility to ensure that personal details are entered correctly.
- Only insured drivers, as listed on the Rental Agreement, may drive the vehicle.
- You will be required to sign a rental agreement when you collect your vehicle.
- It will be necessary to present your original driving license upon vehicle collection and it is necessary that we make a photocopy of the license. This is applicable to all named drivers on the rental agreement.
- There is no additional charge for booster seats or baby seats.
- There is no additional charge for additional drivers.
- GPS can be hired with your vehicle for an additional charge of €3 per day (payable at time of vehicle collection).
- There is an additional charge of €25 if you wish to collect your car from the airport. There is an additional charge of €25 if you wish to return your car to the airport.
- The fuel gauge will be checked in your presence when the vehicle is collected – the vehicle must be returned with an equal amount of fuel, or the difference will be charged to the card details provided.
- Regardless of payment method, it is necessary for us to obtain credit or debit card details from the main driver upon vehicle collection. This card will only be charged in the instance of fuel discrepancy or policy excess as a result of vehicle damage.
Online Terms & Conditions – Pallas Travel Transfers
- Please ensure that all flight details are entered correctly along with date and time of arrival.
- In cases where you are unable to travel and payment has been received in advance, we will refund the cost of the transfer in full should you cancel within 21 days of your expected pick-up time. Cancellations within 21 days of arrival will be charged 50%.
- In cases of missed flights or inability to travel, where you are responsible, no refund will be offered. We may offer a deferred transfer at our discretion.
- Only the passengers listed upon your booking will be included in your transfer – under no circumstances can additional passengers be added. If advised 24 hours prior to expected pick-up, we may be able to amend the names of passengers or add additional passengers. Any additional charges incurred as a result of additional passengers, will be payable at the time of change.
- Our drivers will wait for a reasonable period of time at pick-up. Should it become evident that you are not likely to be arrive for your transfer, our driver will leave. No refund will be offered in cases of “no show”. Reasonable attempts will be made to contact you via the information provided by you upon booking.
- Reasonable allowances will be made for passengers’ luggage (1 suitcase per adult + hand luggage). Should your luggage exceed this expectation and alternative arrangements need to be made to transfer your luggage, you will be liable for any additional costs incurred.
- In cases where flights are delayed, we will ensure that your flight is tracked (for arrivals) and will ensure that we are able to collect you at agreed. For departures, we would expect that you advise us of the amended transfer time – this will be your responsibility based on information provided by your airline or tour operator.
- We aim, where possible, to ensure that guests are dropped off/collected from their Hotel Reception, Villa or Apartment. In some cases, this is not possibly (mainly for properties in central Lindos). In these cases, we will ensure that you are dropped off at the closes accessible point.
Online Terms & Conditions – Pallas Travel Excursions
- In cases of cancellation, a refund will be offered only when the cancellation is made 24 hours prior to your expected pick-up time.
- In cases of no-show, no refund will be offered.
- Children 2 years and under are not chargeable and must be sat on a parents’ lap – no separate seat is allocated for free children under 2 years.
- Child prices apply to children aged 3 – 11 years. Children over 12 years are charged at the adult rate.
- Entrance fees are not included in any of our excursion rates, unless specifically advised. The same applies for visas that may need to be purchased.
- During early/late season, trips may be cancelled due to minimum numbers not being reached. In these instances, we will advise you beforehand and refund you in full.
- If trips are cancelled due to inclement weather, we will refund you in full.
- Please ensure that you are at the correct pick up location in good time. Our drivers are unable to wait for guests who turn up late for the excursion pick up. No show’s will be witnessed at the time.
- Our trips are described accurately, however may be occasionally subject to slight change. No refund will be given in such instances whereby the excursion timetable has to change through exceptional circumstances or safety reasons.
- Wheelchairs and pushchairs will be carried for free by our drivers and stowed in the luggage compartment of the coach. Our driver will be happy to stow larger bags in the luggage compartment also.
- Unless specifically stated, food or drink is not included in the price of any of our excursions.